Endymed Skin Tightening
This unique and highly effective technology is designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and skin tightening of your face, neck, cheeks, jawline and under the chin area.
What is Endymed Body Contouring?
- Endymed Body skin tightening is a treatment that uses safe radiofrequency technology that creates heat in the skin. Radiofrequency is an advanced technology that safely heats the collagen in the skin (dermis and subcutaneous tissues), heat energy delivered to the dermis in the proper level cause’s collagen to contract, providing a notable change in the appearance of the skin. This treatment will also trigger a secondary process of natural collagen production which results in skin that appears tighter and younger.*
*Individual results and patient experience may vary.
Which areas can be treated?
- Submental (chin)
- Improve skin texture
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten skin
- Improve skin texture
- Decrease skin laxity
- Noticeable results*
You can expect to see a decrease in the appearance of your stretch marks and a smoother texture of the skin*. Treatment plans can be adjusted to fit everyone’s lifestyle – speak to your provider regarding desired downtime, comfort, and results.
Stretch Marks & Scar Reduction
Stretch Marks & scars are a common part of life for many men and women. When the skin has been stretched too far or too fast – such as during puberty, pregnancy or weight fluctuation – unsightly lines appear. Laser stretch mark removal can reveal your renewed, beautiful skin. It is efficient and minimally uncomfortable.
- No shaving, low discomfort, and minimal downtime.
How many treatments will I need?
- 3-5 sessions may be needed. Please note that each case is different and further guidance will be provided in your consultation. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. Mild discomfort may be experienced.*
Is there any downtime?
There is little to no downtime for this treatment.
A cherry angioma is small blood vessels at the surface of the skin. They appear as bright red, small, circular or oval in shape, smooth and flush with your skin or can be slightly raised. They can be found anywhere on the body. Cherry angiomas are benign (harmless) and rarely evolve into a concerning lesion.
Treatment options are available for the removal of cherry angiomas with minimal residual marking. A vascular laser, such as a Pulse Dye Laser (PDL), is used which constricts the angioma and causes it to turn blue. This color change signifies that the cells of the angioma have been treated. As the area heals the angioma reduces in size.
How do I prepare for this procedure?
To prepare for the Hydrafacial treatment avoid exfoliation and active ingredients a week before the treatment to minimize any chance of irritation! For example if you are using any Retinol, AHA, BHA, benzoyl peroxide, please avoid them for at least seven days before the treatment.
The HydraFacial is a powerful, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and antioxidant protection. Its 3-in-1 patented treatment leaves the skin hydrated.
There is an option to add a personalized booster serum of your choice accompanied with LED lights treatment.
Are results guaranteed?
Results with the Hydrafacial have been proven successful, in addition with a healthy skincare routine, however, results may vary per individual.
HydraFacial reduces the appearance of pigmentation, increases elasticity and skin firmness, evens tone and skin texture, and unclogs oily congested skin. This treatment is perfect for all skin types as it removes dead skin cells and impurities, while delivering moisturizing, brightening and anti-aging serums into the skin.
Your glowing, healthy skin awaits! Recommended to be used in tandem with other cosmetic procedures such as IPLs, micro-needling and non-ablative lasers.
Glycolic Chemical Peels
- Glycolic chemical peels improve the tone and texture of the skin and are effective in treating active acne, with the benefit of minimal scarring. These particular peels exfoliate the epidermis layer of the skin. Glycolic chemical peels exfoliate the epidermis layer (top layer) of the skin, which minimizes the occurrence of clogged pores. Glycolic peels are also anti-inflammatory. There is minimal irritation associated with this peel. *Recommended to be used in tandem with other cosmetic procedures such as IPLs and non-ablative lasers.
What to expect?
You will have an improved tone, texture and a more youthful look to your skin. Treatment plans can be adjusted to fit everyone’s lifestyle – speak to your provider regarding desired downtime, comfort and results.
Fractional Skin Resurfacing
Improve both the tone & texture of your skin. Immediate & long-lasting results! Take years off your face in just minutes.*
*Treatment time varies by area. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. Individual results and number of treatments vary by person. Please consult with your Laser Technician and/or Medical Dermatologist Advisor, Dr. Muba Taher.
Is there downtime?
Produces quick results, but requires up to 10 days of downtime (Time varies based on the depth of treatment). Some residual redness may persist for up to 6-8 weeks post-treatment, which is easily covered by makeup.
Physician Consultation required to determine the number of treatments and price.*
Ablative Laser Resurfacing
Reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, improvement of texture & pigmentation, reduction of freckles, scarring, pores & under-eye circles.
What is Fractional CO2?
Thought to be the ‘Anti-Aging discovery of the decade’ & held as one of the most efficient ways to treat wrinkles, fractional CO2 uses a carbon dioxide laser to remove layers of skin by vaporization. Our Dermatologist, Dr. Muba Taher, determines the settings of energy to be transmitted to the skin surface, thereby controlling the depth of the penetration. This ablative, procedure is known to take years off your face today!
How does it work?
The skin is treated one micro portion at a time which is repeated thousands of times by the CO2 laser. Each microcolumn receives just enough laser energy to vaporize the aged skin, while also stimulating new collagen growth of surrounding tissue resulting in deep skin rejuvenation. Residual skin tightening will often occur post-treatment. Results vary by person.
What happens post-procedure?
Immediately post-procedure, your body will naturally start working to replace aged tissue cells with fresh new cells. Shortly after the procedure, you will notice your skin is visibly smoother, healthier and younger-looking. Results will continue to improve over time. Patients can resume their normal activities within a few days and even apply makeup, however, must be cautionary with sun exposure and follow a strict maintenance routine as dictated by your physician, while the skin rejuvenates.*
What areas can be treated?
- Full Face
- Congested skin
- Oily skin
- Ingrown hairs
What to expect?
The microdermabrasion treatment is non-invasive which provides little to no discomfort during the treatment and provides no downtime. After the treatment your skin feels refreshed, hydrated and glowing.
The microdermabrasion treatment uses a diamond tip to remove and exfoliate the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin while utilizing a gentle vacuum to whisk away the dead skin cells off of the skin.
What is Microdermabrasion?
- The microdermabrasion treatment uses both exfoliation and suction to remove dead skin and clear clogged pores. This treatment is non-invasive and has minimal downtime. The microdermabrasion treatment is effective in treating active acne and gentle enough to treat dry sensitive skin. Safe to use while on Accutane/Epuris medications.